Buy Now. Save for Later. Lockers Now Available.
Snug lockers are exclusively available only to our Snug members. You can safely store your bottles inside your locker for you to enjoy when you come back to the Upper Snug.
New members can sign up for a Single Deluxe or Couple Deluxe to purchase a membership and locker. Current members must wait until renewal to upgrade to a Deluxe membership. If you do not want to wait until renewal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a locker. Limited quantities available. First come, first serve.
Rules & Limitations
- All lockers are $180/year. All locker rentals must be paid in advance for one full year.
- Only whiskey club members in good standing may rent a locker.
- A locker number will be randomly assigned to you. Your locker number will be noted and emailed to you after your purchase.
- Only bottles purchased at The Whiskey Snug/Celtic Ranch may be placed inside the locker. Absolutely no alcohol can be brought in from other outside sources per The Missouri Department of Alcohol and Tobacco Control.
- You will be issued one (1) key for you to access your locker. Should you lose your key or need another key, there will be a $20 fee per key.
- Your key, along with your free Glencairn glass(es) and Snug Membership Card(s) if you are a new member, will be available for pick up next time you visit us at the Snug.
- Anytime you join us here in the Snug, all you need to do is bring a bottle from your locker to the bartender on duty. The bartender must pour all drinks from your bottle. Customers cannot serve themselves per The Missouri Department of Alcohol and Tobacco Control. There is no charge for the bartender to pour your drinks for you.
- As long as you are present here at the Snug, anyone that you give permission to may have a drink from your bottle.
- Open bottles of whiskeys may not leave the snug. That includes any bottles left in your locker should you decide not to renew your rental and membership, or fail to pay for another year.
- Please call 816-640-2881 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.